Thursday, March 26, 2009

BFF


I love my mom sooooo much. She is my best friend in the whole world. I love playing tetris for hours, and beating her at it, and I love calling her BABY GURL, and love teasing her about nancy grace. I think she has the best personality and is so stinken funny, and I pick her up from work because I like to hang out with her!! I wish we could be together all day long! I know you aint no hen at those hen parties, but everyone is always talking to you because everyone loves you and so its hard to talk to you ever because everyone is always around you like a celebrity.How can you be 51 and look like you are 30? I think you are the most beautiful person alive and I wish I was more like you.
WE ARE BFF'S!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

1 comments:

JEM said...

I love your mom, too. I wish I could pick her up from work just to hang out with her.